#RoadTo10Placements Virtual Tour - June 27th
A recorded version of the #RoadTo10Placements Zoom video session with Anthony Clint Jr. featuring Greg Savage sharing his experience on how to get started in sound design and music composition in video games.
During this recorded session artists, producers and songwriters were able to:
- Get a live critique on their music
- Get advice in the areas of music licensing, music business & music production
- Learn how to effectively pitch their music
- Learn how produce music with high placement potential
- Learn how to recognize and interpret different deal structures
- Hear examples of successful tracks that repeatedly get placed on TV
Greg has produced music and sound design for brands like Lionsgate, Ford, Dodge, Native Instruments and more.
Clint is a producer, musician, songwriter & entrepreneur who has music placed on networks including CBS, NBC, Fox Sports, MTV, VH1, BET, A&E, Animal Planet, Grammy-nominated artists Case, Tamar Braxton and more.
You'll get 1 MP4