#RoadTo10Placements Virtual Tour - August 29th
A recorded version of the #RoadTo10Placements Zoom video session with Anthony Clint Jr. & John "JMo" Moses of The Bus Music sharing his experience on how to get started and consistently land placements in TV & film.
During this recorded session artists, producers and songwriters were able to:
- Get a live critique on their music
- Get advice in the areas of music licensing, music business & music production
- Learn how to effectively pitch their music
- Learn how produce music with high placement potential
- Learn how to recognize and interpret different deal structures
- Hear examples of successful tracks that repeatedly get placed on TV
John has secured television placements in shows like The Rookie, Empire, Claws, Dave, Batwoman, NFL Sports, Good Boys (Seth Rogan Movie), The Sleepover (Movie), and many more!
Clint is a producer, musician, songwriter & entrepreneur who has music placed on networks including CBS, NBC, Fox Sports, MTV, VH1, BET, A&E, Animal Planet, Grammy-nominated artists Case, Tamar Braxton and more.
You'll get 1 MP4