How To Structure Instrumentals For TV & Film
Knowing how to structure your music for TV placements can be challenging and confusing. The last thing you want is to miss out on your music being used on the latest popular TV show due to improper structure.
Join the owner of Clint Productions Anthony Clint Jr. for this visual music production experience dedicated to teaching you how to structure your music for TV & film. Using the same methods he has used to secure hundreds of placements on networks such as CBS, NBC, Fox Sports, E!, VH1, MTV and others.
This course is for:
- Producers/composers interested in producing music for TV & film
- Producers/composers who want to learn how to increase their success in music licensing
- Producers/composers interested in music licensing
By the end of this video course you will know to:
- Structure music for higher TV placement potential
- Produce music with effective sting/button endings
- Produce engaging music that builds and keeps the listener interested
You'll get 2 MP4